Watch as Manjula prepares tamarind chutney, a classic Indian sauce that can be used on almost any type of dish.
You will need:
½ lb tamarind
2 1/2 cup sugar
2 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons roasted ground cumin seed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black salt
1 teaspoon red chilly powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon ginger powder
Sugar, salt and pepper adjust to your taste and also it depends on sourness of tamarind.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades