Love kalamata olives? Love butter? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? In this cooking lesson from chef Jason Hill, you'll learn how to prepare a simple kalamata olive butter spread perfect for entertaining.
To make this olive butter recipe, you'll mix 2 sticks (1/2 pound) of softened salted butter, with 1-2 teaspoons of my garlic-shallot puree (or 1-2 cloves minced garlic), 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian flat leaf parsley and 1/2 cup of pitted and chopped kalamata olives. The kalamata olive spread should have nice chunky bits of olives for a nice texture.
Blend the mix well and roll into a log wrapped in plastic wrap. You can freeze this compound butter and slice it serve atop your favorite grilled meats or vegetables.
This olive butter spread is delicious served at room temperature over toasted sourdough bread. It's a step above most garlic butter recipes. Hope you enjoy it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades