This dish is a popular one of the streets of India. It's a great dish that is easy to eat and can take one bite to devour. This tutorial will focus on one part of the dish, the pani in the panu puri dish. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: -
Makes: 8 cups
Water – 7 cups
Warm Water – 1 cup
Tamarind – lemon size chunk
Cilantro (Coriander Leaves) – 10 sprigs
Fresh Mint – handful
Green Chili – to taste
Salt – 1 tsp
Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) – 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Pani Puri Masala – 3 tbsp
Black Salt (Kala Namak) – 1 tsp
Lemon or Lime Juice – 2 tbsp
Boiled Potatoes – peeled & cubed
Kala Channa – boiled
Sprouted Mung – optional
1. Soak the Tamarind in the warm water for 15-20 min.
2. Mash with fingers and separate the pulp from the fibers and seeds.
3. Blend the Cliantro, Mint and the Green Chili with a little bit of Water.
4. Add to balance the Water.
5. Strain the Tamarind pulp and add to water.
6. Add in the balance of the ingredients.
7. Mix and adjust the spices if needed.
8. Chill and Serve with Puris, Tamarind Chutney & Potatoes-Kala Chana mixture.
- Use a can of Garbanzo Beans (Chick Peas) instead of Kala Chana.
- The Other Option is to use Sprouted Mung Beans.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades