- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium garlic clove, peeled, quartered
- 1 small scallion, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small green chili, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small plum tomato, cut into 12 pieces
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled, pits removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Add cilantro, garlic, scallion, chili, salt, and chili powder to Cuisinart® SmartPower™ 7 Speed Electronic Blender jar and pulse on the "stir" setting about 5-6 times.
- Then place yogurt, lemon juice, and tomato pieces to jar, pulsing on the "stir" setting first for 5 pulses, and then for another 10 seconds to make sure everything blends together.
- Finally add avocado and pulse on "stir" 10 times, or until desired texture has been attained.