- 1/2 cup tightly packed cilantro leaves
- 3 plum tomatoes, cored, halved and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 medium jalapeño peppers, stemmed, quartered and seeded
- 2 green onions (include 2 inches of green), cut in 1-inch lengths
- 6 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and cut in 1-inch pieces (reserve several pits)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Using chopping metal blade in Cuisinart Food Processor, pulse to chop cilantro (usually 10 pulses). Remove from processor and set aside. Pulse to chop tomatoes, and then remove from processor and set aside.
- Push garlic cloves and jalapeño peppers through feed tube and run until minced (usually takes about 10 seconds).
- Place avocados, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt into the work bowl and process for 30 seconds before scraping the work bowl and processing for another 30 seconds.
- Take the reserved cilantro and tomatoes and add them to work bowl along with other ingredients and pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl and serve!
* If not serving right away, reserve in refrigerator with avocado pits to keep them fresh, and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades