An Italian classic, this sauce is sure to be popular whenever you make it. For this recipe (big enough to serve a whole family), you will need: 5 pounds ground beef, 12 ounces chopped carrots, 8 ounces chopped celery, 6 ounces yellow onion, 2 ounces fresh garlic, 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 bottle Burgundy wine, 1 pound tomato paste, 28 ounces pureed tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades