This popular tomato and corn salsa dish is easy to make and on the eyes! The colors and flavors really pop, and all you need are the right ingredients to compliment each other.
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup pieces)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels (frozen kernels do not need to be thawed)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place onion, cilantro and jalapeño in work bowl fitted with the metal blade.
- Process until finely chopped, about 5 seconds.
- Scrape work bowl.
- Add tomatoes and lime juice.
- Pulse until tomatoes are coarsely chopped, about 5 to 7 times.
- Add corn and salt; pulse once to just combine.
- Let stand for 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to develop.
- Serve with chips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.