In this video Chef Jason Hill of Cooking Sessions shares his southwest sauce recipe which is used on burgers, sandwiches, salads and dips. For the southwest sauce you will require 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves, 1/2 a tomato, 1/4 onion, 1 Serrano pepper, 1/2 a teaspoon of cumin, 1/2 a teaspoon of kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, a cup of mayonnaise, a cup of sour cream and a clove of garlic. Add the ingredients into a food processor and grind it to a puree as shown. After that add the cumin, kosher salt, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise and sour cream and mix as shown. Pour it into a squirt bottle and store it for future use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades