In this tutorial, Chef David Ritter shows us how to make a kosher béarnaise sauce. You will need: white wine vinegar, white wine, dried tarragon, fresh tarragon, shallots (minced). First, place some peppercorn, the shallots, tarragon, white wine vinegar and white wine into a saucepan. Place this over high heat until it's reduced. Now, take pre-made hollandaise sauce and add the tarragon to that mixture. Once the heated mixture is done, pour it through a strainer into the hollandaise sauce. Whisk this together until it's well blended. That's all you have to do to create a delicious béarnaise sauce!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades