In this video chef Sanjay Thumma shows how to make sweet tamarind chutney in these simple steps:
-In a bowl add 1 tsp. of red chilli powder, 1tsp. corianderpowder, 1/2 tsp. of cumin seed powder, 1/2 tsp. of saunf powder, a pinch of ginger powder, 1 ttspblack salt powder, 1/2 tsp. of salt,1/4 tsp. of pepper and 1/4th tsp. of garam masala or instead of all these masalas you can take 3 table spoons of chat masala easily available in market. Take 1 tbsp. of chat masala for 1 cup of tamarind juice and later you can add more if you want.
-Now add one cup of tamarind juice to above masalas and mix well and add 1 tsp. of red color to the above mixture.
-Now place the bowl in microwave for 10 minutes or boil it on a gas stove for about 10 minutes and your delicious tamarind chutney is ready.
If you follow these simple steps then you can make this tamarind chutney that can be eaten with various dishes like papdi chat etc. This chutney can also be made using dates.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades