Chutney is a term for a class of spicy preparations used as an accompaniment for a main dish such as chicken or fish. Serve this delicious mango chutney with your prepared fish or chicken dish tonight.
You Will Need:
• 1 lb. mangoes, peeled, pitted, and chopped
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• ½ c. chopped onion
• ? c. raisins
• ¼ c. honey
• ¼ c. sugar
• ¼ c. cider vinegar
• ¼ tsp. cumin seeds
• ¼ tsp. salt
• Large saucepan
• Airtight container
Step 1: Pick up a ripe mango
Select ripe mangos. Look for mangoes that are fragrant and firm, but not hard.
Step 2: Heat oil
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
Step 3: Add ingredients
Stir in the chopped mango and remaining ingredients and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Step 4: Store in container
Store the chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Step 5: Serve at room temperature
Serve the mango chutney at room temperature.
Trivia: Researchers have discovered that certain kinds of honey have bacteria-fighting properties and can be used as a dressing to help heal infection from sores, scrapes, and burns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades