Rebecca shares her secret to easily making delicious fresh guacamole. Follow these steps to make a great guacamole: You will need the following ingredients: 4 ripe avocados, one small tomato, a lime, cilantro and some coarse salt. Cut the avocados and place the scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl. Use a fork or potato masher to mash. Chop the tomato and fresh cilantro and add to the bowl. Roll your lime across the counter top to mix the juice inside, cut in half and squeeze into the bowl. Add salt to taste. Stir and serve with chips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades