Whether you love guacamole as a dip for chips or as a topping for burgers, almost anyone can prepare it with the right ingredients. Watch this Howcast guide to learn how to make guacamole for your next party.
You Will Need
* 4 avocados
* 4 tbsp lime juice
* A tomato
* An onion
* A jalapeno pepper
* A garlic clove
* A sharp knife
* A spoon
* A bowl
* A potato masher or fork
* Plastic wrap
Step 1: Select avocados
Buy avocados that feel soft enough to be ripe and use them immediately.
Step 2: Remove avocado seeds
Cut the avocado in half with a sharp knife. Twist the halves apart and remove the seed. Scoop the pulp out with a spoon.
Step 3: Mash avocado
Put the avocado in a bowl and mash it with a fork or a potato masher.
Step 4: Add lime juice and salt
Mix the lime juice into the avocados and add salt.
*Tip: Roll limes on a counter with your palm to yield the most juice.
Step 5: Chop ingredients
Finely chop the tomato, onion, jalapeno, and garlic and mix with the avocado.
Step 6: Store your guacamole
Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator with plastic wrap over the surface.
The skin of Hass avocados changes from green to dark brown as they ripen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades