This video shows you how to make guacamole or avocado dip.
- First, take two avocados and cut them around the stone and then remove the stone.
- Next, remove the fleshy part of the avocado using a spoon, if you avocado is ripe, then it will come out very easily
- Put the avocado in a bowl
- Mash the avocado with a fork. You do not want to use a processor for this as you want it to have texture still
- Add 1/4 of a tomato, chopped
- Add 1/4 of a small onion, chopped
- Add a chopped jalapeno
- Add some chopped cilantro
- Add a squeeze of lime juice
- To this mix add 1/4 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder and season with salt to taste
- Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients together until all of the spices are mixed in
- If the guacamole is being served later then make sure you add your lime juice early as this acts as a preservative for the avocado
- Serve chilled
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades