How to Make guacamole or avocado dip
This video shows you how to make guacamole or avocado dip.
- First, take two avocados and cut them around the stone and then remove the stone.
- Next, remove the fleshy part of the avocado using a spoon, if you avocado is ripe, then it will come out very easily
- Put the avocado in a bowl
- Mash the avocado with a fork. You do not want to use a processor for this as you want it to have texture still
- Add 1/4 of a tomato, chopped
- Add 1/4 of a small onion, chopped
- Add a chopped jalapeno
- Add some chopped cilantro
- Add a squeeze of lime juice
- To this mix add 1/4 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder and season with salt to taste
- Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients together until all of the spices are mixed in
- If the guacamole is being served later then make sure you add your lime juice early as this acts as a preservative for the avocado
- Serve chilled