In this tutorial, we learn how to make guacamole from scratch. First, take an avocado and scoop the middle out into a mixing bowl. After this, finely chop up an onion and have someone else mash up the avocado in the bowl with a fork. Now, chop up a tomato into small pieces, then add into the bowl. After this, squeeze fresh lime juice into the mix and then chop up a jalapeno pepper, taking out all the seeds. Add in some garlic salt to the bowl, then mix everything together until it's combined. Now you can serve this with chips or whatever you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades