Before watching this video, we thought there was only one type of butter: The kind you buy in sticks or in plastic containers at the grocery store and toss into all your foods for extra flavor. But apparently butter is a much more complex foodstuff than we thought.
Check out this video to learn how to create clarified butter, which has a higher boiling point than regular butter. This means you can use it in a bunch more recipes.
Clarified butter, similar to ghee, is butter that has been rendered to separate the milk solids and water from the butterfat. The pure fat can withstand a higher smoke point during cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades