Cranberry sauce is one of the most important side dishes to any Thanksgiving dinner—even Christmas dinner! And if you're like me, you usually buy a can of cranberry sauce for the holidays because you don't have the extra time to go homemade with the turkey stealing the show.
But homemade is so much better, and this recipe (from BeforeAndAfterTV) with port wine is actually really easy to make. Plus, you can make the sauce the night before and refrigerate in your serving dish. And, of course, you will have some port left over for your guests after dinner!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades