In this video from Betty's Kitchen, learn how to make a delicious low-calorie vinaigrette for your salads. This tangy dressing has just a hint of raspberry sweetness and contains no oil so you can avoid all the fat and calories that oils bring. It tastes great and will keep for weeks, possibly even months, in your fridge. Enjoy!
- ½ cup white balsamic raspberry vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or artificial sweetener)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
In a two-cup measuring cup, combine ½ cup raspberry vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, 4 teaspoons sugar, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tablespoon prepared mustard. Mix well.
Place in a container for serving. Stir right before serving. Store leftover salad dressing in a jar with a screw-on cap and store in the refrigerator. This will keep indefinitely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades