Arrabiata sauce, of Roman origin, is a tomato sauce seasoned with garlic and red chili. It's tangy and spicy all at once, which means you can whip the sauce up and toss it onto any type of pasta for a taste explosion.
The great thing about Arrabbiata sauce is that's it's super easy to make, too. Take a gander at this recipe video to learn how to make Arrabbiata sauce with oregano, garlic, and onions.
Simmer a basket of tomatoes in this classic, easy way and your pasta won't know what hit it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades