Want an easy-to-make spread that makes a big impression at your holiday party? Then why not give tapenade a spin? This tapenade, which can be spread on crackers and bread, is made from salty anchovies and capers. It offers the perfect amount of bite to offset a bread base.
This salty-savory combination of oil-cured black olives, capers and anchovies is a flavorful and versatile condiment. It can be used as a spread for crackers and vegetables. Or add it to kick up a bowl of soup. But we like it best as the finishing touch on Beacon Hill Bistro Executive Chef Matt Molloy's salt cod and russet potato Brandade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades