Making hollandaise sauce isn't as difficult as you may think. Check out this simple recipe for creamy hollandaise sauce. Hollandaise sauce has withstood the test of time. Historians traced its first appearance to a cookbook that's nearly 400 years old. Despite import and export worldwide, the recipe has remained much the same. We use hollandaise sauce on meat and vegetables but the most common destination is on eggs benedict. Tinkering with this recipe is simple, as you flavor to your own taste. In fact, that's how ritzy Bernaise sauce came about, as wine, vinegar, tarragon, and shallots are cooked in a Hollandaise base. For the hollandaise recipe you will need butter, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper or hot pepper sauce and water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades