The cilantro and mint combination can be very addictive, full of flavor and freshness. Try this cilantro and mint raita and you'll wonder if you are eating the raita with the biryani or the biryani with the raita. Watch this-how to video to learn how to make Indian Style cilantro and mint raita dip.
Cilantro - 15-20 springs
Fresh Mint Leaves (no stalks) - handful
Yogurt/Curd - 1 Cup, well beaten
Salt - to taste
Green Chili - to taste
Roasted Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1/4 tsp
1. Grind the cilantro (coriander leaves), mint leaves and green chili into a paste with a couple of spoons of yogurt.
2. Add the cilantro, mint & green chili paste to the well-beaten yogurt.
3. Add in the roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and salt.
4. Mix well, chill and serve with biryani or any other dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades