In this video, we learn how to easily poach eggs. These are easy and require no fat to cook! First, get a skillet and head 1.5" of water with salt. After it starts to boil, reduce the heat, then carefully crack an egg into the water. Cook them for three to five minutes, or until the egg whites begin to thicken. Pick up cup with a spoon and allow excess water to drip off. You can also place onto a clean towel or paper towels to drain the water off of them as well. To finish, serve with your favorite sides and enjoy as an easy to make breakfast treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades