Check out this how-to video to learn how to make chimichurri sauce. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table. All you need for this delicious chimichurri sauce is:
1 1/2 cups cilantro
1 1/2 cups parsley
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine cilantro, parsley, garlic, red wine vinegar and salt and pepper in a KitchenAid Food Processor.
2. While the food processor is still running, add olive oil and continue to blend until all ingredients are well mixed.
3. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to two days.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades