In this video, Andrea Albin, Assistant Food Editor at Gourmet Magazine, explains an easy tip for measuring honey. She says that it can be difficult and messy to measure honey because it sticks all over the spoon when you try to get the spoon out of the jar. She suggests taking a small bowl of neutral flavored oil, such as vegetable oil, and dipping the spoon into the oil first. Next, pour the honey into the spoon. When you turn the spoon over, the honey slips out of the spoon easily without sticking. Make sure you pour the honey into the spoon rather than scooping it out of the container with the spoon, so you won't get oil into the honey. This is a good tip for measuring honey accurately without making a mess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades