How to Make vegetarian gravy
This gravy is perfect to dress up everyone's plate. Watch the video and get the recipe and step by step instructions on how to prepare.
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic and chopped onion. Cook until the onion is translucent.
2. Next add flour and soy sauce to make a paste.
3. Gradually mix the broth into the paste, stirring constantly.
4. Now over medium heat, bring the gravy to a boil.
5. Season with sage and salt and pepper to taste.