This gravy is perfect to dress up everyone's plate. Watch the video and get the recipe and step by step instructions on how to prepare.
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic and chopped onion. Cook until the onion is translucent.
2. Next add flour and soy sauce to make a paste.
3. Gradually mix the broth into the paste, stirring constantly.
4. Now over medium heat, bring the gravy to a boil.
5. Season with sage and salt and pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.