This gravy is perfect to dress up everyone's plate. Watch the video and get the recipe and step by step instructions on how to prepare.
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic and chopped onion. Cook until the onion is translucent.
2. Next add flour and soy sauce to make a paste.
3. Gradually mix the broth into the paste, stirring constantly.
4. Now over medium heat, bring the gravy to a boil.
5. Season with sage and salt and pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades