Tzatziki sauce is a perfect accompaniment to grilled meats and vegetables. Watch this how to video to learn how to make the classic tzatziki sauce using think Greek-style yogurt and cucumbers.
Tzatziki sauce ingredients:
2 cups greek yogurt
2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
3 garlic cloves, peeled
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the cucumbers in a strainer over a bowl and sprinkle with a little salt. Let this stand for about 30 minutes.
2. In a food processor add yogurt, cucumbers, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Process until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades