In this tutorial, Mariko shows us how to make a quick Hollandaise sauce. First, take 2 egg yolks and put them into a large mixing bowl. Whisk these while adding 1 lb of melted butter and 2 tbsp brown mustard. Make sure you keep whisking as you add each of the ingredients, or your sauce will not turn out correctly. Whisk as quickly as you can and if you can, have someone else pour the other ingredients into the mixing bowl. Once you have incorporated the brown mustard, you are done! Pour this over a dish or serve with your favorite type of meat and you're ready to go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades