In this video, we learn how to make Trinidad hot pepper sauce. First, cut up any hot peppers that you can find and remove the seeds from the middle of them. After this, place the peppers (you want about 8) into the blender with 1/2 of a garlic and 3 green onions. Also add in a handful of cilantro, then cover with vinegar. Place the top onto the blender, then blend it until you get a liquid consistency and everything is well blended together. When this is finished blending, pour into a couple of jars and save to use later or give to a friend!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades