In this tutorial, we learn how to make spaghetti sauce with Jack Scalfani. You will need: cooking wine, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, basil leaf, onion powder, can of tomato puree, can of crush tomatoes, a can of tomato paste, sweet Italian sausage, and fresh garlic. First, pour olive oil into a sauce pan and turn heat on high, then add in your sausage and then add in garlic and onion powder. Cook this until everything is brown and then add in some red cooking wine. After this, let simmer for 5 minutes and then add in crushed tomatoes, puree, and paste. Mix this together until everything is well combined. Let it sit for a few minutes, then pour over your favorite pasta and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades