Pesto sauce is a staple of Italian cooking and makes any type of pasta taste fantastic. But instead of going to your neighborhood Olive Garden, make it yourself at home! Just make sure you have a food processor lying around! In this video, chef Jason Hill shows you how to make a traditional pesto sauce from the Cinque Terre region. He will show you how to harvest and toast the pine nuts and shows you how he uses his food processor to create the sauce. Bon Appetite!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades