In this tutorial, we learn how to make tomato based salsa. First, place a large pot of water to boil. Now, score the bottom of your tomatoes. When the water boils, immerge the tomatoes into the water until the skin starts to fall off. When finished, place the tomatoes into an ice bath. Next, remove the skin from the tomatoes then squeeze out any liquids and seeds. Now grate a lime and squeeze 2 tbsp of juice. Add in 1 minced jalape–o and 1/2 of a small chopped onion to the lime juice in a mixing bowl. Also add in 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro and then chop your tomatoes and add them in. Mix everything together and let sit in the fridge until it's cold. Enjoy with any dish you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades