Learn how to make a mouth-watering BBQ sauce from BBQTalk in just four easy steps! BBQTalk shows us how to make an easy, homemade BBQ sauce from scratch. You will need: 2 cups of ketchup ; cup white vinegar (apple cider vinegar can be used) ; cup of your favorite premium brand molasses, 1 tsp. seasoned salt (Lawry's brand recommended, plain salt can be used if seasoned salt is not available); 1 tsp. allspice, 1 tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. paprika; 1 tsp. hot sauce; cup brown sugar; 1 tsp. mace (optional), 1 tsp. ground cumin, 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper (black pepper may be used instead). Add all of your ingredients in a heavy, stainless steel pot and stir well to combine. Cook the sauce over medium high heat until the sugars begin to dissolve, and the mixture starts to simmer. Change your heat setting to medium low, and continue cooking until the sauce comes to a desired consistency. Remove the sauce from heat, and allow it to cool completely. You may then bottle the sauce, or serve it on your favorite meat! Try these simple steps, and homemade BBQ sauce will always be at your fingertips!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades