In this tutorial, we learn how to make a sweet BBQ sauce. First, heat 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil over medium heat in a pot. Next, add in 2 tbsp of chopped ginger and 1 large chopped onion. Cook until the onions are golden and tender, now add 3 tbsp chili powder and 3 minced cloves of garlic and cook for 1 minute. Now, add 8 oz of crushed pineapple, 1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomatoes and 1/3 cup ketchup. Stir this together, then add in 1/4 cup cider vinegar and 3 tbsp dark brown sugar. Mix this together and add in 3 tbsp light molasses, 1 tsp salt, and 2 tbsp dried mustard. Stir the sauce until smooth and cook until it's reduced to 5 cups, enjoy with ribs and beans!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades