A cranberry glaze can be used to make your turkey look scrumptously sexy and polished to a Midas glow. The glaze also adds succulent tart flavor to the richness and density of your turkey meat.
Learn how to make a mouth-watering cranberry glaze by watching this segment of "The Martha Stewart Show," where Martha bakes this dish with actress Jennifer Garner. Serve it at your Thanksgiving table for compliments and recipe requests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades