If you're planning a dinner party or get together with friends, having snacks out for your guests is always a good idea. Having ranch and chips is easy, but making your own dip from scratch will show how important these gatherings can be. In this tutorial, you'll find out how to make a delicious and tasty asparagus with horseradish dip. Perfect for any occassion and goes well with almost anything. Here are the ingedients below:
fresh asparagus, about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds is enough
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
Good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades