Serving fish tonight? Then you're going to need some tartar sauce, but not just any tartar sauce— tart and tangy tartar sauce. You can't buy this stuff in the grocery store! Betty shows you this sauce recipe that goes great with a catfish dinner.
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
1 tablespoon chopped green olives stuffed with pimientos
½ tablespoon minced onion
½ tablespoon fresh chopped parsley (or ½ teaspoon dried parsley)
½ tablespoon lemon juice
dash of garlic salt
In a small mixing bowl, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish, 1 tablespoon chopped stuffed green olives, ½ tablespoon minced onion, ½ tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, ½ tablespoon lemon juice, and a dash of garlic salt. Stir until blended. Place into serving dish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to use. This tart and tangy tartar Sauce will be great with fish, shrimp, or crab—and, particularly with catfish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades