In this tutorial, we learn how to make tarragon walnut brown butter sauce. You will need: 3 tbsp unsalted butter, 1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon, 2 tbsp chopped walnuts, salt and pepper. First, throw the chunk of butter into a sautee pan on medium heat until it foams up. Cook this for about 6-10 minutes until it turns a light brown color, then add in the walnuts. Be careful not to burn your walnuts, just swish around in the butter for 1 minute. After this, cool down the sauce with your fresh lemon juice and turn off the heat as soon as the mixture comes to a boil. Then add in your tarragon, salt and pepper. Spoon this over hot fish as soon as it's ready and it tastes great when prepared!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades