Looking for a cool new party dip? Try Betty's super fast Mexican style meat and cheese dip! It goes great poured over food or with tortilla chips! No party is complete without the dip, so why not spice it up and go Mexican?
You Will Need:
*1/2 pound lean ground beef 1/4 pound ground pork sausage (I use sage flavored.)
*1 pound cheese spread, cut into cubes (I used Velveeta.)
*1 cup salsa from a jar (I used mild.) *fresh minced cilantro for topping (optional)
*restaurant-style tortilla chips for dipping
Step 1: Prepare
In a large, deep skillet, brown the 1/2 pound ground beef with the 1/4 pound ground sausage.
Pour off any excess fat.
Add 1 pound of cheese spread, cut into cubes, and 1 cup salsa.
Step 2: Cook
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Use kitchen shears to mince some fresh cilantro over the top, if desired.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips for dipping! This couldn't be faster, easier, or tastier!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades