The great thing about Thai food is that it's both good tasting and good for you. With ample amounts of spices like tumeric, cumin, red pepper flakes, and garlic, Thai food is choc full of antioxidants. And nowhere will you find more of these youth-promoting chemicals than in Thai curry.
In this video, you'll acquire an easy recipe for making a spicy Thai red curry paste. This paste can be used to top rice, noodles, quinoa, and really anything you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades