Kat demonstrates how to make spicy Thai red curry chicken. First, chop two bell peppers, potatoes and a carrot. Place a pan over medium high heat. Add coconut milk to red curry paste in the pan. Once the curry paste has dissolved, add minced garlic, one tablespoon of fish sauce and one tablespoon of brown sugar. Add a half a cup of water. Then, add the chicken and the chopped potatoes, carrots and bell peppers. Cook for five minutes. Then, add softer vegetables like mushrooms, onions, green onions, cilantro and basil. Cook the ingredients for another five minutes, stirring occasionally. Enjoy the spicy Thai red curry chicken over rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades