Chef Jason Hill shows you how to prepare a spicy chicken dip which is great for watching any games or just socializing.
Set your oven at 350 degrees.
Ingredients you will need are: 2 cups of cooked chicken (leftovers work great)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup tapatio or if you want it hot Franks Red Hot
2 1/2 cups pepper jack cheese or cheddar
Mix chicken, sour cream and chicken soup in a bowl. Add the tapatio sauce and stir until mixed well.
Slightly grease a quart size, oven safe casserole dish. Layer the dip starting with the chicken mixture,
then a cup of the shredded pepper jack cheese. Cover with corn chips. Repeat, chicken mixture, cheese and chips. Add 1/2 cup cheese on the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove mix when done and serve with more corn chips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades