In this tutorial, we learn how to make spaghetti pasta sauce from homegrown tomatoes. First, pick out your favorite tomatoes from your garden. next, you need to wash them and they remove the skins by first boiling the water. After this, cut your tomatoes into small chunks, then chop up garlic and onions. Now, place olive oil into a pot on low heat and add in the garlic and onions. SautŽ these, then add in the cut up tomatoes and stir. Let these cook on medium heat, then chop up any other vegetables you want to include in your sauce, then place inside the sauce. Let this all simmer together, then add in more tomatoes and cook down to a sauce. When finished, serve as you prefer and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades