In this video, we learn how to make raw marinara sauce with squaghetti and garlic sauce. For the garlic sauce you will need: 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 garlic clove, 1 pinch sea salt and parsley. To make this, mix all ingredients by hand and massage it into your raw squash. To make your marinara sauce you need: 2 tomatoes (chopped), 1 lemon juice, 2 tbsp amino acid, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp yellow onion (chopped), 2 garlic cloves, 1 c sun dried tomatoes and 1/4 c water. To make this, blend all ingredients together and serve with garlic squash.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades