In this video, we learn how to make southern style vinegar based barbecue sauce. You will need: 2 tsp cayenne pepper powder, 6 tbsp paprika, 2 tsp coriander powder, 4 tsp thyme, 4 tsp celery seed, 4 tsp oregano, 2 tbsp salt, 6 tbsp chili powder, 4 tsp garlic powder, 4 tsp yellow mustard seed, 4 tsp black pepper, and 4 tsp onion powder. Next, pour the dry ingredients into a large jar with 1 cup vinegar and 1 cup of water. All you need to do is brush your ribs with this before and during cooking, the put it on when the ribs are done and you've got a delicious rub for ribs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades