Thanksgiving is coming up in a matter of weeks, which no doubt means you'll be consuming lots of pumpkin pie. And while pumpkin pie is heavenly on its own, adding a dollop of whipped cream on top makes it simply godly. But don't waste your time on those yucky whipped cream cans you can buy at the store.
Make your own fresh and spiked with delicious flavor by checking out this video.
This week, Shea Hess brings you another Hungry in Brooklyn: Simple in Sixty, a 60 second lesson in basic cooking techniques that will help you conquer your kitchen in no time. This week we've go for something sweeter: homemade whipped cream. We'll show you two different DIY ways to make this delicious dessert using local, farm fresh milk; and just in time for Thanksgiving!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades