This video shows how to make a simple marinara sauce. To make this sauce you will need some garlic cloves, onion, extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, Italian herbs and canned tomatoes. Peel and chop the garlic and onion. Heat the skillet and add the olive oil (don‚Äôt put oil into a cold pan). Add the onions and sautv© until they are translucent; then add the garlic and let it brown. Pour in the tomatoes, along with the spices and some sea salt and pepper. Bring it to a boil and then let it simmer, adding a little more olive oil as it cooks.
This delicious marinara sauce can be used with any kind of pasta, with vegetarian lasagna, and over vegetables in place of cream sauces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades