Compound butter is just flavoured butter. LegourmetTV shows you how to make garlic butter, which is a good companion to fresh bread. One clove of roasted garlic is added to half a cup of unsalted butter to make simple garlic compound butter. You can also add cinnamon and sugar to butter for toast. Alternatively, you can even add any of your favourite herbs to melt down a steak. You can also shape the butter into a log, wrap it up in baking paper and keep it in the refrigerator for storage. The frozen butter logs can be easily sliced before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades