Shrimp cocktails are perfect for parties or as an easy weeknight treat. Watch how to make tangy shrimp cocktail sauce. You will need ketchup, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Pour the cocktail sauce into a bowl or a candy dish to make a fancier presentation. Use cooked and shelled jumbo shrimp with the tails still on. Hang the shrimp on the side of the bowl. Place it all on a few pieces of lettuce for a beautiful serving platter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades