Hetal and Anuja from Show Me the Curry! take a step away from their usual Indian cuisine to show you how to make a delicious Mexican-style seven-layer dip. Choose the serving dish. For large parties a decorative bowl is suggested; otherwise, you can make individual servings in a margarita glass. For the first layer, spread refried beans in the bottom. Make this a thick layer as it is the most substantial part of the dip. The second layer is guacamole; spread this over the top of the refried beans. The third layer is sour cream mixed with a little taco seasoning powder. Put this on top of the guacamole. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the sour cream for the fourth layer. Chop tomatoes and scatter on top of the cheese. Toss black olive slices on top for the next layer. Finally, decorate the top with green onions. Serve chilled. Serve this classic dip with the tortilla chips for rave reviews at your next party!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades